21 Nov 2017
/ by galindo_2017 / No Comments
OBJECTIVES & BENEFITS
- Every player will have a test level at the beginning of the program.
- Application of specific training plan according with every group: beginners, medium or advanced players within the program.
- Physical conditioning and developing strong mental skills is a fundamental part of our tennis program to build the foundation of a successful athlete.
- Use of the “Drop Feed Spanish System “drills to learn to work on footwork, eye coordination and acceleration. Intensity varies depending on level.
- Main objective to technique and tactical interpretation and to develop physical fitness to allow us proper development of biomechanics and tactical abilities.
- Improve consistency in their strokes and as they improve we will develop court presence and movement with situational training and a play based approach.
- Students will learn to adjust technical skills and adaptive capabilities as they start playing different opponents.
- Teach them the importance of match play and competition for proper development and feedback.
- Students will improve match play performance by practicing a lot of live situational match play drills.
- Periodical fitness tests to measure the fitness level.
- Teach new technique & tactics at low-medium intensity (simple - complex -complicated) as they conquer different stages of their own development.
- Communicate and explain the goals to player and parents.
- We will apprise you of your child’s progress as they advance through the new High Performance Evaluation System.
- We want to be mentors, and be there for your child’s development as tennis players and great people.