The High Performance Training Program is designed for committed intermediate-advanced athletes that are looking to not only conquer the basics and fundamentals of tennis; but also to build on their physical and mental game. The Program consists of a thirty-minute intensive conditioning session followed by an hour of high intensity strategic drilling. Our pre-registration process compounded with our method of player assessments allows us to design small groups which take into account each individuals level of play. Ultimately, this gives us the opportunity to personalize each training session based on the players that are enrolled. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or a tennis super star; we will have a game plan for each individual training session based on the players that are enrolled. We also offer after school transportation for an additional cost of $7.50 per ride to: Lincoln Avenue Academy, South Mckeel Academy, and Magnolia Montessori Academy.
Who Is This Program For?
Beginner - Advanced "Ages 12-18"
Locations, Schedules, Times
-Beerman Tennis Facility: Lakeland Location: 1000 E Edgewood Dr. Lakeland, Fl
-Schedule: Create Your Own Monday Through Friday
- Sun 'N Lake Racquet Club 5223 Sun n' Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Time: 5pm - 6:30PM
- Schedule: Create Your Own : Monday Through Thursday
- • Top International Coaches
- • Nutritional Guidance
- • Low Player to Coach Ratio
- • On-court strategic analysis
- • Mental Training
- • Tournament Entry Guidance
- • Quarterly Player Assessments
- • Resistance Band "Personalized Training Programs"
- • After School Transportation on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- • For Lincoln Avenue Academy, South Mckeel, and Magnolia Montessori Academy
My Children have been taking tennis for the last three years with Galindo Tennis and have learned much more than I ever expected. Their training was amazing and definitely one for endurance. My daughter was able to win some matches because she could out last her opponent. That says a lot!