Junior Development Training was designed to introduce the basics and fundamentals of tennis in a fun-filled environment. We have accumulated highly trained professionals from around the world that are eager to share their passion for tennis with your children. Our pre-registration process compounded with our method of player assessments allows us to design small groups which take into account each individuals level of play. Ultimately, this gives us the opportunity to personalize each training session based on the players that are enrolled. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or a tennis super star; we will have a game plan for each individual training session based on the players that are enrolled. We also offer after school transportation for an additional cost of $7.50 per ride to: Lincoln Avenue Academy, South Mckeel Academy, and Magnolia Montessori Academy.
Who Is This Program For?
Beginner - Advanced "Ages 6-11"
Locations, Schedules, Times
-Beerman Tennis Facility: 1000 E Edgewood Dr. Lakeland, Fl
-Time: 4:00-5:00 pm
-Schedule: Create Your Own Monday Through Thursday
- Sun 'N Lake Racquet Club 5223 Sun n' Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Time: 4pm - 5pm
- Schedule: Create Your Own : Monday Through Thursday
- • Top International Coaches
- • Introduction to the basic scoring and procedures of a tennis match
- • Low Player to Coach Ratio
- • Establish Progressive and Proper Motor Skills Mechanics
- • Improved Hand-Eye Coordination
- • Fun Environment
- • Instructional Motivation
- • Quarterly Player Assesments
- • After School Transportation on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- • For Lincoln Avenue Academy, South Mckeel, and Magnolia Montessori Academy